Wednesday 11 November 2015

Completed Depict entry and reflection on depict short and pre-production paperwork



Reflection on depict short and pre-production paperwork

The one element of the pre-production which I enjoyed the most was the location release forms because having the permissions to film in that particular area gave the production work a structure so I was aware ad we were all aware of the plan for the filming proportion of the project. the element of the pre-production I enjoyed the least was the story board. Despite this being structured, the shots we wrote down to use got changed slightly when it came to filming and the unexpected change of length of the shots we used.


During production the part of it what went well was the use and variety of shot types to allow the whole sequence to make sense. Also the clip has structure whilst still following the story board and the shot list, I think that the thing what went well the most whilst producing the clip was the use of shots during the clip, I believe that it has a continuous flow throughout and it made sense. However if we were to do this task again then I think we could fix the lighting on the shots despite the intentional filter, the leg shot has flickers of light because of the room we were using could have potentially been avoided if it were noticed  to begin with.


The one thing which I have learnt from this experience is that it is important for everyone to use and learn how to read and understand each piece of the paperwork because you have to follow the paperwork in order for the production to to go as planed to stat structured. I have learnt that that if I follow and plan the production carefully then it will go accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment