Tuesday 10 November 2015

Depict short

My own idea for the depict short

My own idea for the depict 90 second short is a comedy weird and wonderful clip.
Being a special effects makeup artist and body painter in my own time i wanted to incorporate this into my idea of the depict 90 second short. I had the idea of  a 'The day in the life of a sock monkey'
I would paint one or two of the actors as sock monkeys using different cream paints and body paints and film them in public doing normal things like going to McDonald's and going to Starbucks and shopping. I would also want to film the public's reaction of real life sock monkeys roaming the streets.
I simply want to portray the 'un normal' experience of some people when going out as normal because of the public's opinion and their ideas of 'weird' but I wanted to do this in a fun and wonderful way.


No comments:

Post a Comment